The ESRA Lemonade Fund is administered by the ESRA (English Speaking Residents Association,) a registered Israeli non-profit organization (No. 580037455.)
(We apologize that our online credit card donation form is undergoing maintenance. We expect it to be back up on or before June 28, 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience.)
Your donation, for which you’ll receive a receipt, can be made in the following ways:
- Israeli Bank Wire Transfer: To ensure that your donation is earmarked for the Lemonade Fund, please send an accompanying email regarding your donation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Account: E.S.R.A.-English Speaking Residents Association
Bank – Bank Hapoalim B.M.
Branch – Kfar Shmaryahu
Branch No. 680
Account No. 12-680-477470
IBAN No. IL39-0126-8000-0000-0477-470
Swift Address. POALILIT
- Israeli Check: Please make payable to ‘ESRA Lemonade Fund’ and mail to: PO Box 175, Raanana, ISRAEL
(Note: Non-Israeli donors, seeking tax deductible receipts for donations from their own countries, please see options below.)
- Australia donations: donate through the JNF as one of their projects:
- UK Donations: donate through Myisrael as one of their projects:
- US Donations:
Mail checks to:
P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Ave., Suite 1501
New York, N.Y. 10017 U.S.A.
Tel: (212) 599-1260
All contributions must be in US dollars and checks must be made payable to: PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. Your donation must be earmarked for ESRA Lemonade Fund either in the memo section of your check or in a cover letter accompanying your check.
For Wire Transfer from a US bank with US tax deductible receipt: Please contact PEF by email: email@example.com for details.
- For donations from other countries or to donate by telephone, please contact our office:
+972-9-9508371, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org