The ESRA Lemonade Fund is administered by the ESRA (English Speaking Residents Association,) a registered Israeli non-profit organization (No. 580037455.)
Your donation, for which you’ll receive a receipt, can be made in the following ways:
- Israeli Bank Wire Transfer: To ensure that your donation is earmarked for the Lemonade Fund, please send an accompanying email regarding your donation to: email@example.com
Name of Account: E.S.R.A.-English Speaking Residents Association
Bank – Bank Hapoalim B.M.
Branch – Kfar Shmaryahu
Branch No. 680
Account No. 12-680-477470
IBAN No. IL39-0126-8000-0000-0477-470
Swift Address. POALILIT
- Israeli Check: Please make payable to ‘ESRA Lemonade Fund’ and mail to: PO Box 175, Raanana, ISRAEL
(Note: Non-Israeli donors, seeking tax deductible receipts for donations from their own countries, please see options below.)
- Australia donations: donate through the JNF as one of their projects:
- UK Donations: donate through Myisrael as one of their projects:
- US Donations:
Mail checks to:
P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Ave., Suite 1501
New York, N.Y. 10017 U.S.A.
Tel: (212) 599-1260
All contributions must be in US dollars and checks must be made payable to: PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. Your donation must be earmarked for ESRA Lemonade Fund either in the memo section of your check or in a cover letter accompanying your check.
For Wire Transfer from a US bank with US tax deductible receipt: Please contact PEF by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- For donations from other countries or to donate by telephone, please contact our office:
+972-9-9508371, or email: email@example.com