The ESRA Lemonade Fund is administered by the ESRA (English Speaking Residents Association,) a registered Israeli non-profit organization (No. 580037455.)
Your donation, for which you’ll receive a receipt, can be made in the following ways:
- 2. Israeli Bank Wire Transfer: To ensure that your donation is earmarked for the Lemonade Fund, please send an accompanying email saying you’ve made a donation to the Lemonade Fund to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Account: E.S.R.A.
Bank – Bank Hapoalim B.M.
Branch – Kfar Shmaryahu
Branch No. 680
Account No. 12-680-477470
IBAN No. IL39-0126-8000-0000-0477-470
Swift Address. POALILIT
- 3. Israeli Check: Please make payable to ‘ESRA Lemonade Fund’ and mail to: 10 Tsabarim Street, PO Box 3132, Herziliya, ISRAEL 4613003
- US Donations:
2. Checks: PEF
Checks must be made payable to: PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. Please write ESRA Lemonade Fund in the memo section of your check.
Mail checks to:
P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Ave., Suite 1501
New York, N.Y. 10017 U.S.A.
Tel: (212) 599-1260
3. WIRE TRANSFERS from a US BANK: with US tax deductible receipt: Please contact PEF by email: email@example.com for details.
- Australia donations: donate through the JNF as one of their projects:
- UK Donations: donate through Myisrael as one of their projects:
- For donations from other countries or to donate by telephone, please contact our office:
+972-9-9508371, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org